A golf pushcart is not something that is known by a lot of people, let alone even those people who are avid golfers themselves. With that being there are a slot of different brands of golf push carts to go with and a ton of different models as well. It can be a hard thing to figure out which one is the best golf push cart but to help make things easier it is always best to compare and contrast the top models that are available on the market. See which one has the most good with it and what the prices are, compare all of that information to whatever your budget is and to whatever will be used the most and work the best for you and your lifestyle.
Anyways a golf push cart is meant to hold as well as to carry around the weight of the clubs so it can then become fairly easy to push around all over the entire course. Feel no difference from going either up or down because it is designed so well and ergonomically. The overall design of these carts are also so appealing because they are light in weight and can fold up rather easily and small so it can be transported easily and used easily and even stored more easily. Once consumers found out that they did all of this they became more interested; the idea inhabited to be used by shoppers for groceries with small personal cart caddy’s’ you can get and take with you to use.
Below is a lot more information on golf push carts including the reviews of the top three models out there, a little bit about the top three brands that make them, the benefits of them and more. By the end you should know all of the basics and be able to figure out if having one is right for you or not as well as which one is the right one for you to use. You will even have learned more about the basics of golf and the courses such as distance and more. There is all kinds of research being done on this topic all over and some of it from a well-known golfing university is mentioned below as well.
Reviews of the 3 Best Golf Push Carts
1. CaddyTek CaddyLite 11.5 V3 Deluxe Golf Push Cart
This model is a very popular one to go with; it is well-built so it is sturdy and durable thanks to the quality craftsmanship that it was made with. It is also appealing to the eye because of the brightness of the shade of green used; designed to pop out and attract attention. This cart is preferred by most consumers because even when it is carrying around the maximum amount that it can take it is like you are pushing around simply nothing at all. This golf push cart is a lot of good for just a little price tag, around eighty-five dollars online at Amazon.
- Great to use on any kind of terrain
- A push to brake and push to release foot brake
- There is a holder for an umbrella as well as a holder for a drink and some mesh netting
- Altogether it only weighs a little over twelve pounds which is not much
- The mechanism for aligning the front wheels is built in
- The two tires in the back are the main ones and they are both eleven inches, they are maintenance free
- The tire in the front is an eight inch one and is maintenance free
- Buy from Amazon.com…
2. Clicgear Model 4.0 Golf Push Cart
This model is another one that is insanely popular with the golfers, mainly so with the more detailed and experienced golfers for the more advanced courses because of the hand brake that is a positive lock one. It is a very expensive model that is well worth its high price. This golf push cart is a high quality product for the best, after all it is the best for the best anyways and that you got to spend a little to make a lot.
- NEW 2020 MODEL – New features include: infinitely adjustable silicone bag strap system to secure your bag, adjustable upper saddle which adapts to fit virtually any size of bag, new lower saddle support to prevent your bag from rubbing on the front wheel
- LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE – Aircraft grade, scratch-resistant, aluminum tubing and maintenance-free airless tires ensures the cart will last and weighs just 21 pounds
- EXTRA STORAGE – Storage net and full console with built-in scorecard, golf ball, pencil & tee holders
- PARKING HAND BRAKE – Prevents the cart from rolling when you walk away
- ACCESSORIES – Includes standard cup holder, umbrella mount, and additional accessory tabs for adding more Clicgear accessories
- Buy from Amazon.com…
3. Bag Boy Quad XL Golf Cart
This model is a more unique golf push cart compared to the other ones on the market because it has four wheels instead of three; two in the back and two in the front instead of just two in the back and one in the front. It is silver in color with black everywhere else, just keep in mind that because this model has more the price tag will be higher than normal.
- The frame is made of aluminum so it is light in weight
- To fold it up there is only two steps which takes seconds to complete
- The wheels are oversized so it is easier to roll through the grass
- There is a scorecard holder built in
- Underneath the scorecard holder is an oversized storage bag that zips open and close
- Golfers of all heights can easily use thanks to the adjustable handlebars
- The parking brake is mounted on the handle
- There is also a pencil holder near the scorecard holder, a holder for an umbrella and a holder for a drink
- The compartments are padded for added security
- Tires are maintenance free and the foam used is solid
- When folded up the dimensions are twenty-four inches by seventeen inches by sixteen inches
- Buy from Amazon.com…
Top Rated Brands of Golf Push Cart
1. Caddy Tek
Caddy Tek is a retailer online for high quality golfing equipment that is specialized and much, much more. They also deal with Golf Carts, Golf pull carts, push carts, electric golf carts, control golf carts, etc. Caddy Tek is more popularly known for the line of products under the name of E-Z-GO; with that being said look forward to the future production of a golf trolley.
Consumers should buy their products because they are so durable and with E-Z-GO it is the most trusted brand of golf carts out there. They are also very reliable; all components are made with high quality materials straight from the ISO manufacturer. Purely enjoyable because they are designed for the kinds of golfers that enjoy carrying their own bags or at least don’t mind it. Whatever you buy know that it is an incredible value because you not only get such great service but you will also be getting a warranty which is considered to be the best one on the market right now.
|CaddyTek CaddyLite 11.5 V3 Deluxe Golf Push Cart||Our Rating 4.5||Buy from Amazon|
|CaddyTek Caddylite EZ V8 - EZ-Fold 3 Wheel Golf Push Cart||Our Rating 4.5||Buy from Amazon|
|CaddyTek One-Click Folding 4 Wheel Version 3 Golf Push Cart||Our Rating 4.5||Buy from Amazon|
Clicgear is a company that is based in Hong-Kong; they design everything, manufacture it all and then distribute it all as well. Their sports products are meant for people who are active and they are innovative. Everything is of extremely high quality and the products are sold in several different markets all around the word. Because they do everything on their own they are able to cut the cost down for consumers as well as reduce any possible complications that there may be.
They enjoy what they do and al workers work together as a team from the start to the finish. You can feel free to contact them to learn more if desired. The head designer of all of the products is Kevin Kimberley and he has been doing the same thing for more than sixteen years; he is an industrial designer who has all kinds of experience. Other related fields of interest and experience include Mechanical Engineering as well as Industrial Engineering and even the topic of Petroleum.
|Clicgear Model 3.5+ Golf Cart||Our Rating 4.5||Buy from Amazon.com|
|Clicgear Rovic Model RV1S Swivel | 3-Wheel Golf Push Cart||Our Rating 4.5||Buy from Amazon.com|
|Clicgear Model 8.0 Golf Cart||Our Rating 4.5||Buy from Amazon.com|
3. Bag Boy
Bag Boy is a company for golf pushcarts that has been around since the year of 1946 when they came out with their first golf cart. Since then they have been completely committed to only offering the best of the best when it came to technologically advanced push carts that were also user friendly. The technology for this has changed a lot over the years and as time goes on it continues to change. As of right now, one that is easy to use as well as small in size when it folds up seems to be the most common kind of golf push cart desired.
The TriSwivel II Push Cart, the T-2000 Travel Cover and the Revolver Cart Bag are the other products that Bag Boy is well-known for. The TriSwivel II Push Cart has the ability to go around in a complete three hundred and sixty degrees so it is easy to go anywhere on any kind of terrain. It is easy to lock and unlock which is great for distances that are long. The T-2000 Travel Cover is very durable making it resistant to a lot of other aspects. The handle is convenient and rotates in a complete three hundred and sixty degrees as well. It is made from ABS which is crunch resistant and enhances the durability through the PVC and the premium ballistic nylon. And with the Revolver Cart Bag you can easily grab any club that you want just by rotating it. You can also separate your wood clubs from your irons clubs thanks to a unique boomerang design on the inside. There are a total of eight different pockets on this bag to ensure enough storage room and there is even a removable small cooler pouch.
|Bag Boy Quad XL Golf Cart||Our Rating 4.5||Buy from Amazon.com|
|Bag Boy Tri Swivel II Golf Push Cart||Our Rating 4.5||Buy from Amazon.com|
|Bag Boy Compact 3 Push Cart||Our Rating 4.5||Buy from Amazon.com|
Overall Benefits of Golf Push Cart
There are a lot of benefits to having and using a golf push cart; they vary based on the model you are using, what you are using it for and a few other aspects. However, for the most part all golf push carts tend to have the majority of the benefits as the same. Some of the main benefits for this product are mentioned below.
- The cart is rather easy to unfold
- Folding the cart and Unfolding the cart are just as easy to do
- The fronts wheels have an alignment adjustment built in; something that most consumers which that shopping carts also had
- The handles can fold and adjust for different heights, etc.
- When the cart is fully loaded or almost empty you can still move it over all kinds of terrain with complete ease
- There are usually other compartments that are built in such as an umbrella holder, a drink holder, storage sections, a scorecard holder and pencil holder, etc.
- The base of the cart is wide and the center of gravity is low so the carts have a hard time falling over or tipping over
- When folded up they can easily fit in almost any kind of trunk
- You save money pushing your own and you lose weight doing more walking and being more active
- Much, much more, etc
Which One Is the Best for Me
Because there are so many different models out there to choose from it can be hard for you trying to figure out what to buy and why. The best golf push cart to go with should be one that suits you and your lifestyle as well as your budget. For starters it is best to determine a budget and once you have a budget created do not break from it. Then look at the top models that are available on the market as of right now and compare and contrast them; see which one has the most positive features and aspects to it then go from there. It is also best to keep track of all of the times you golf; include when, where, how long and what you did and of course how you did. All of this and more helps to determine what you need versus what you want.
To be even more helpful it doesn’t hurt to know what you are talking about or getting into; knowing the facts about golfing and the basics come in handy as well. For example when it comes to playing a round of golf that is eighteen holes when walking the whole thing you can end up walking a minimum of three and a half miles to more and when you are playing a round of golf that is thirty-six holes than the number more than doubles to a minimum of seven miles or more. Keep in mind that when it comes to the opening day of most tournaments the course is thirty-six holes. When you are carrying everything around you are carrying anywhere between twenty-five pounds to thirty pounds. This is known as a standard weight for golfers and is not uncommon; so you can build muscles and gain strength carrying everything around but you can wear out easily and hurt your game.
It is best recommended to use a golf push cart and to be even more of a help and sure of your decision check out golf cart push reviews that were left from other customers. See what they have to say and compare and contrast their comments and feedback to the description of the product; does it roughly hold up or no, is another one better, etc. The debate and topic of golf push carts versus walking is something that has been on the minds of people for years and it is not something that is going to go away anytime soon. For instance there is a ton of research being done on this topic all over the place; recently Iowa State University concluded that out of all of their golfers only about fifty percent of them were using pushcarts while the other fifty percent were still carrying everything around with them; this was for the season of 2013-2014. This same season is the one where the NCAA first allowed the use of a push cart that was non-motorized. This was done for the men’s collegiate golf team and it was done so with no medical exemption or note needed.
Choosing to go with a golf push cart is not a bad decision and it most certainly is not the end of the world; you can still be healthy and lose weight with a push cart; you will still be walking just pushing you items and gear around instead of carrying it all around. This is a win-win because you get everything you did before but you also don’t weaken out from carrying everything and you can improve both your game and your score from not being so worn out all of the time. Thousands and thousands of consumers from all over have transitioned to the use some of best golf push carts when it comes to them and golfing; they were not disappointed and you won’t be either.