The latest push cart models in the market come with lots of comfort and convenience boosting features. Companies are patenting their new discoveries and almost all these discoveries are worth the effort and the extra dollars you will spend. That aside, when you want to buy a golf push cart, there are aspects you can’t fail to consider. The aesthetics have to receive thumbs high, the weight ought to be below 20lbs or slightly more and the folded dimensions as minimal as possible. These are just major preferences. However, there are some more serious features & technologies that you have to check seriously.
FEATURES AND TECHNOLOGY
- It must have an easy to use handle latch which allows for multiple handle settings. With different height settings you will always be able to choose the right height for your convenience. You don’t want to suffer from back strains because of bending for long hours simply because your cart’s handle is shorter than your standard height.
- The unfolding and folding part of it must be easy. The more the folding and unfolding motions the more compact the cart will be. A cart that folds in two or even three motions will most probably not fail to fit in to your car trunk regardless of the limited space you have. Most of the carts that are capable of folding several numbers of times will always have less side accessories. However if they are rich in the optional accessories most of them are removable to make it easier for the cart to be transported from point A to location B.
- Though most of the cart accessories are optional they are really necessary. You will really have it rough if you lack some of these accessories. In fact if you don’t include most of them in your checklist you will have no other option but to be walking with a bag on your back throughout the gaming period. Some of these optional but very important accessories are:
- Integrated tee & pencil holders. Lack of this accessory will be costly. You will keep on either losing or misplacing the tees and the pencils, something that can ultimately be costly financially and in terms of time.
- Swiveling drink holder. You don’t want to be keeping your water in the clubhouse, under a tree or adding weight by putting it in your bag. The swiveling drink holder boosts your comfort, convenience and reliability in the golf course.
- Bag brackets or bag straps. I would prefer the former to the latter. Straps are equally important but when they get old they really interfere with the aesthetics of your cart. In addition, under some circumstances the straps can get lost. All in all, if you don’t get a cart that has the brackets, then the straps are a necessity. These two features enable you to secure your bag, one with straps while the former without straps.
- Scorecard holder. This is a very important accessory. In some modern units that I recommend, the holder has been extended into a tray which will hold not only the score card but also other valuables. Let this tray be padded and its lid has to be magnetic to minimize the risks of losing it.
The stability has just to be an issue. Look for carts with the lowest Center of gravity possible to reduce the stresses associated with toppling over. For minimal maintenance, never go for air filled tires. These are in fact nowadays few in productions. Go for the solid tired carts and you will reduce the hassles that many have been undergoing in the near past.
The other articles may you concern, as this is by:
- Best Golf Push Cart
- Top Rated Motorized Golf Push Cart Reviews
- 9 Features that Make a Push Cart to Be Termed As the Best in the Market
- More Features and Accessories that Make a Golf Push Cart Comfortable and Convenient